Sunday, June 2, 2019

The Wizard of the School of Fashion

Darling, one thing you HAVE to understand if you want to get ANYWHERE in the wizarding world is that anything can be magical.  Sure, you'll have your Mages claiming that the only way to get anywhere with magic is to study old dusty tomes.  You know what I have to say to that?  My lovely friend Charlie, who just last week fiddled his mothers soul back from the clutches of the devil himself.  Did he study any musty old scrolls about wards or demons?  No.  He let the magic of his music do the work.

And what about sorcerers?  You see them just willing things into existence, and their magic blood makes it so.  No studying or scrolls.

No.  To get anywhere with magic requires effort.  And you look at this outfit and you tell me that this isn't pure effort.  You know the concept of Feng shui?  That's magic too.  Fashion is just a very similar concept with a very different application.  My outfit isn't just carefully crafted to look good, it is carefully crafted to function as magical aid for my spells.  If you want me to teach you how to tidy up those rags you call outer wear, I would be happy to educate you, but please keep in mind that I won't tolerate any disrespect for my craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment