Sunday, June 9, 2019

Mister Faduli

Ah, greetings.  Welcome to my brewery.  I do hope you don't mind waiting, the equipment is warming up and I absolutely refuse to serve sub-par drinks.

Ah, the name, yes.  'Mister Faduli's Curious Coffees'.  Well, that is because I do more than just crunch up some beans and pour hot water thorugh them.  Oh, no, I am much more eccentric than that, dear.  See, my beans are grown in... unusual conditions.  magical fertilizer, enchanted waters, things of that nature.  No drink is ever quite the same as a result.  Some people claim that my coffees are just shy of magical potions, able to make you work faster, sleep less, or just feel strong as an ox.  I love those people oh so much.

But, in the end, I make specialty drinks, fresh to order, so that you get the pep in your step to prep your day

No comments:

Post a Comment