Tuesday, June 4, 2019

The Os Material Plane


Oh, I should have known you were from the PRIME material plane.  How do you like your Trees and plants?  Weakling.  This here is one of your sister planes.  One that was not blessed with all of the things you have taken for granted.  Wood is a precious commodity.  A house made out of wood is worth a kings ransom.

You best be cautious when you walk these roads.  Not many are as kind to Primers.  Me?  I know your value.  Better alive than dead, at least.  You'll find that those here in the Os Material Plane are clever craftsmen, and tenacious hunters.  That ship over there is mine, The Intrepid Heart.  This Spear of mine is called the Spine of the Leviathan.  I carved it myself.

If you want to earn your keep on my ship, and not be thrown to the wolves, you'll have to carry your weight.  We're hunting Taniwha today

No comments:

Post a Comment